One thing’s for sure, the upcoming season of The L Word is going to be jam-packed with drama
BY NIC CROSARA, IMAGE BY SHOWTIME
Whew, it’s that time of the week again DIVAs! We’re looking back on the last seven days of LGBTQIA news. And we have a lot of ground to cover – especially when it comes to the upcoming season of The L Word: Generation Q and other onscreen news. So strap in, and let’s go.
From Carrie potentially getting a sex scene and FLETCHER announcing she’ll be joining the cast to our first look image of Kehlani’s guest appearance as Ivy, L Word fans have been spoiled for things to get excited about.
But of course, we have to talk about the teaser which Showtime shared which had #Tibette shippers around the world “screaming”. We got a glimpse of what occurs after Bette opens the door to find Tina standing there. “Are you in love with me?” Tina asks. Suffice to say, we’re all on the edge of our seats to see how Bette will respond.
Earlier this year, Showtime shared a photo of one of the scripts with their announcement of the release date of this season. The image shows that one of the annotations reads: “someone gets married?” Could Tibette be getting the happy ending many fans have been praying for? I guess we’ll have to see…
ICYMI: Other LGBTQIA highlights last week at DIVA HQ
Ready your pom poms!
We can’t wait for season four of Sex Education
Let’s go girls!
Get ready to say “hi” to some new faces in Heartstopper
Let’s go bisexuals let’s go!
Bi Awareness Week took place between 16 – 23 September and here at DIVA we spotlighted the community. Here’s some of the highlights you don’t want to miss:
- We launched our new bi-monthly column, Bi Panic, where Eleanor offers vital bi commentary.
- DIVA checked in with the bisexual community to find out what brings them bi queer joy.
- We looked back at some of the top bi moments of 2022 (so far)
- Wanting to be an ally to the bisexual community? Check out last week’s #IMO column.
- We also reflected on the life and art of bisexual artist Frida Kahlo.
- In last week’s podDIVA Rachel Shelley is joined by DIVA’s bi babes Nic and Eleanor who take listeners through our October issue via a bisexual lens.
And while we’re talking about our October issue…
Last week our Black History Month issue cover star, Emeli Sandé shared the news that she’s en-gay-ged!
Want to read all about her journey to self discovery?
Then make sure you pick up your copy today.
DIVA magazine celebrates 28 years in print in 2022. If you like what we do, then get behind
LGBTQIA media and keep us going for another generation. Your support is invaluable.